Summer Training Opportunities:
- King Basketball Academy (www.joeykingbasketball.com) Joey King is hosting a three day basketball camp dedicated to SHOOTING the basketball (every kids dream)! In additional to this camp, Joey will also have a pre-season KBA Training Camp. Check out Joey’s website for more details!
- Hoops Training (www.hoopstraining.com) Andy Dahl, owner of Hoops Training, will host a few camps throughout the summer. Dahl focuses on developing skills and confident athletes of all ages in a challenging and positive environment. Summer series registration is not open yet – check back soon!
- Gustie Basketball and Leadership Camp (www.gustiebasketballcamp.com) Gustavus Adolphus College hosts summer camps designed to develop a well-rounded basketball player emphasizing discipline, floor presence and team concepts. Each camp is designed to teach fundamentals and reinforce those fundamentals in league play.
- Johnny Tauer’s Championship Basketball Camps (www.johntauer.com/bball) St. Thomas camps focus on skill development, playing for the joy of the game of basketball, making new friends, and learning the value of hard work! St. Thomas has a rich tradition of basketball success and they want to share that with WBA players!
- Arrowood Girls Basketball Camp (www.camparrowood.com) Coach/Owner/Director Dee Dee Deeken has played basketball since the 5th grade and at the collegiate level, as well as coaching and running camps for over 20 years, she realizes that basketball is more than what the scoreboard says at the end of the game… and in that spirit, life at Arrowood is not 24-7 basketball.
- Kevin Lynch Basketball Camp (www.waconiacomed.com) Former NBA and Gopher basketball player, Kevin Lynch, has been organizing and running summer basketball camps for over 20 years! Kevin’s goal in running a great camp is simple: learn and to have a lot of fun! Kevin is hosting two camps this summer in Waconia – one in July and one in August. Sign up through the Waconia Community Education Website.
- Wildcat Boys Basketball Camp (www.waconiacomed.com) Join the WHS Waconia Boys Basketball coaching staff and current players in a week long summer camp. Camp includes instruction of the basic fundamentals of basketball, shooting, passing and dribbling. Sign up through the Waconia Community Education Website.
- Wildcat Girls Basketball Camp (www.waconiacomed.com) Join the WHS Wildcat Girls Varsity team and coaching staff for a week of games, contests and prizes! Camp is packed with key fundamental concepts designed to help give players an edge over their competition. Sign up through the Waconia Community Education Website.
- Elite Breakthrough Basketball Camp at Mayer Lutheran (https://www.breakthroughbasketball.com/camps/camp.asp?id=August2019MayerEliteYouth)
Mayer Lutheran is excited to host an Elite Youth Scoring and Playmaking Camp coached by BJ Watson. Camp is for boys and girls, grades 4-9th in August.
- Timberwolves Basketball Academy (timberwolvesbasketballacademy.sportngin.com) The Timberwolves Basketball Academy is hosting a Summer Camp at Watertown-Mayer High School! Campers will be guided through 5 key areas of foundational basketball development: Ball Control, Balance & Footwork, Prolific Passing, Dynamic Driving & Finishing and Sharp Shooting.
- Summer Basketball Clinic hosted by Geordon Hetherton, Asst Coach at Chanhassen High School. Flyer below on how to sign up. For boys, grades 7-8.